PDI Capital has a small but efficient management structure enabling the team to respond quickly and decisively to the varied demands involved in project managing developments and investments.
- Yang (David) Song – Managing Director
- Yang began purchasing property in North London and East London in 2003, refurbishing and adding value and now retains a portfolio of buy-to-let investments. In 2013, Yang moved onto larger scale development, focusing on East and North London purchasing sites with the aim of redeveloping them or adding value through planning gain. He has over 10 years’ experience in the property industry and specializes in acquisition, finance and management.
- Yang is a Durham University Graduate. Prior to establishing PDI Capital in 2008, he held a senior role at Hutchison Whampoa (Europe) for 10 years. Yang is a board member of Durham University Business School Advisory Board.
- Oliver Piotrowski– Commercial and Development Director
- Oliver has a background as a quantity surveyor and has worked in the property investment and construction industry for over 10 years. Oliver heads up the development portfolio and investor relations for the Company. He oversees the company’s product development, identifying new market opportunities, determining the optimal pricing to balance profit with customer/client satisfaction, and directing marketing operations.
- Oliver is also in charge of the Construction arm and Sports Development of the Company.
- Sirong Guan – Finance Director
- Sirong has worked in corporate finance for over 15 years. Working for multinationals in the real estate, telecommunications and service sectors from UK, Mainland China and Hong Kong. She has a wealth of experience in capital raising, fund structuring, securitization, financial planning, reporting and compliance.
- Sirong is a Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA) and holds a Master degree from Durham University.
- Max Flato – Head Architect & Designer
- Max Flauto was born in Caserta, Italy. He is an experienced architectural designer having worked in a variety of UK based and European architectural consultants. He obtained a Diploma in Architecture whilst living in Italy and more recently a BA in Architecture at the University of Bedfordshire. He joined PDI Capital in 2014 and is the creative force behind the business responsible for the design of new buildings, extensions, and bespoke furniture.
- Max has attended numerous seminars in Architecture at the Bauhaus (Weimar – Ge), FASTU Bratislava and Prague (Czech Republic). He has a particular interest in sustainable and green building design
- Damon Blakey BA ACII – Insurance & Risk Transfer
- Damon has over 20 years’ experience in the insurance and risk management industry, with experience is placing risk management and alternative risk transfer mechanisms for both UK and Global Clients. He was formerly Director of Corporate and Specialist Risks for one of the largest independent brokers in the UK, where he had overall responsibility for major accounts and affinity partners including The AA, ARI Group and Unipart.
- Sam Woods – Project manager
- Sam has more than 15 years engineering and management experience in the construction industry, working in both consulting and contracting environments on projects around the UK. He has worked across a wide range of project types and sectors, from luxurious care homes, PBSAs to large scale residential and commercial developments.
- Now specializing in Project and Design Management, he brings to PDI Capital this technical background allied to commercial experience, having fulfilled the role of Contract Administrator / Engineer on many projects. Sam focuses on planning, overseeing and executing all aspects of our various projects. Varying from small renovations to large scale developments.
PDI Capital has built a close working relationship with a team of companies specializing in all aspects of property development, investment and planning.